Sunday, February 1, 2009

No Change!

Well, it's now February 1st and I haven't lost anymore weight...it can really be dissapointing. So, really I don't have much to write. I'm going to try and stay positive, watch what I eat and start working out. Last Monday marked the 3 weeks after the surgery and I was too nervous to start going to the gym...but now it's time. Tomorrow I'll go see how much the membership is and start going after work. I've lost a total of 23 pounds...but it fluctuates...23 pounds today and then only 22 pounds tomorrow...then back to 23 again! I have dropped a size in pants...and that was nice...but yesterday my husband took some pics of me and boy did I realize I still have lots of weight to lose....I don't think I'm ready to post a pic of myself yet. I'll keep updating as changes happen!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Brenda. I am going through the same thing. My weight is at a stall. I am calling for a fill tomorrow (my first). It is frustrating but what other diet have I ever lost this much in short amt of time. I have been working out and am feeling strong, but my appetite has increased. I can eat about anything and it seems like it takes a lot to fill me up. Then I feel guilty that I ate too much(the diet mentality).
    I am sorry about not responding to your birthday invitation. Tim's been working crazy hours. I hope all went well.
    I also took pics of myself and not ready to show either. I feel the same as you.
    Have a great week. We need to come up with a day we can meet. I don't mind hosting the first meeting. Wendy also thought we could have our kids since it's hard to get sitters.
    Talk to you soon,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele,
    Thanks for the positive feedback. Getting together would be great! And you are right...I've never lost this much so quickly in any other diet! It's great that we can motivate each other!! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete