Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A New Blog...A New Life

Well, I've never blogged before....but I guess I'm ready to learn and try. I had my band in on Jan 5, 2009. I'll be 40 this year, in May, so I'm considering it to be my 40th birthday present. I've lost 14 pounds on the pre-op diet and I hope to keep losing! My husband is being very supportive and wonderful about the whole thing. My kids, who are about to turn four, just think I have an ouwee (not sure of spelling). I'll keep updating as I see results!

3 comments:

  1. Your kids are soooo cute. Are they twins??? I love the post-- it looks great!!
    --Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Wendy...and yes, they are twins...I'll post at the end of very week so that I can update my weightloss progress...and I'll post pics of myself as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brenda,
    I think I sent you a pm on lapband talk. I hope you are feeling good. Let me know. I am going to call today about scheduling my first fill. Look forward to reading your blog:)
    Michele

    ReplyDelete